Image Map

saturday: song

August 17, 2013

i don't think i tell brian enough, but he truly is my best friend.
last night we went to sleep early (8:30pm early!!!) then at about 1:00am he was wide awake + woke me up (he claims on accident), but i am happy he did. we stayed up all night just talking, telling stories of our childhood (some old, some new). we laughed all night. we had not done this in a long time. it was so refreshing to have a night where it was just us listening to each others silliness in the dark.


i would do anything for this man. he is my everything. he gave me my everything else.
he supports every crazy idea i come up with and is always 100% on board.
i love you, you are my best.



2 comments:

  1. Awe this is so cute!!! Love this post!

    Just found your blog and I am now following!! Looking forward to keeping up and reading more posts!!
    xo
    Christina
    pieceitalltogetherx3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much Christina. It is always so nice to have new followers. i will be checking out your blog as well!

      Delete